3D Products Canada's revolutionary alternative to the clay bar. The clay towel is a simple and fast method to remove contaminants from the surface of exterior automotive finishes and glass. With advanced rubber polymer technology bonded to a 12" x 12" microfibre towel, you have another excellent option for eliminating the need for detailing clay. Decontamination of the paint surface is critical to proper automotive care for a multitude of reasons. To begin with, you want to remove all contaminants before buffing/polishing/waxing, so you can work with a clean canvas, rather than dragging tiny contaminants across the paint during the buffing process. No need to knead this clay like a traditional clay bar and it will not be ruined if dropped on the ground.
To achieve best results on the paint:
Detailer: HD Touch or 3D Final Touch
Body Shop: 3D Non-Silicone Spray Detailer
1. Clean surface clay towel is to be used on
2. Apply liberal amount of 3D detailing spray and gently glide across surface until surface feels smooth
3. Rinse towel's polymer surface and repeat
1. Do not use in direct sunlight or on surfaces over 145°F or 62°C
2. To clean the 3D Clay Towel, rinse with water and hang to dry. Do not leave to dry with the polymer layer in contact with itself.
3. The 3D Clay Towel is not solvent resistant.
4. Keep out of reach of children